2009 Piper Meridian
- 1.028 Total Hours Since New
- Factory G1000 Meridian paint scheme
- Proven Garmin G1000 suite featuring
- Honeywell KTA-870 Traffic Avoidance System
- Honeywell WX-500 Stormscope
- Jeppesen ChartView
PRICE: Make Offer / Accept trade-In CJ2+/CJ3
Proven Garmin G1000 suite featuring
Synthetic Vision – Integrated multi-hazard display in 3-D
ChartView – Display Jeppesen charts on MFD
SafeTaxi – Detailed airport ground maps w/ aircraft position display
- Dual GDU 1040A 10” Primary Flight Displays (PFD)
- GDU 1500 15” Multi-Function Display (MFD)
- Dual GDC 74A Air Data-AHRS Units
- GFC 700 Autopilot/Flight Director w/ GMS 710 Autopilot Mode Control Panel
- Dual GIA 63W GPS/NAV/COM receivers w/ WAAS
- GCU 476 FMS Keypad
- GMA 1347 Audio Panels (pilot & co-pilot)
- GTX33D Mode S Transponder w/ Diversity
- Garmin GWX 68 Color Weather Radar w/ Vertical Profile
- 235 – Jeppesen ChartView
- 269 – XM Satellite Weather/Radio Rec (Garmin GDL 69A)
- 340 – Enhanced Situational Awareness Package
Honeywell KTA-870 Traffic Avoidance System
Honeywell WX-500 Stormscope
Class-B TAWS via G1000
- 630 – Second Digital Transponder (GTX 33D)
- 710 – Bottom Metallic Base Color
Factory “Quartz” interior in like-new condition. Grey seats and upholstery.
Six-place intercom with XM radio for passenger entertainment.
Factory G1000 Meridian paint scheme. Design by Scheme Designers, with optional metallic bottom color. Like-new condition. Overall White with Silver and Blue Metallic Stripes.
Although we use our best efforts to provide accurate information, the material provided is preliminary and not a warranty of the seller.
The aircraft and specifications are subject to inspection and/or removal from the market.
For more information, please contact us!
This post is also available in: Português